Do You Know What This Is?

It’s plastic.  It’s somewhat sturdy.  It has the product name EKCO on it, which one can infer means it has something to do in the kitchen.  Notice the little dots/points are shaped like a diamond.   There are grooves at the top to suggest a finger grip.  There is a slit in the middle as if it can slide onto something.  I thought it may be a type of pie docker, but if so, why does it have the slit? Any help in identifying this would be appreciated.

This entry was posted in EKCO, Kitchen Tools, Organizing, Questions. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s